Hi - let me introduce myself by way of this short You Tube Video...and welcome to my web site!
Now, here are Top 10 Reasons
Marilyn Allen is the Real Estate Broker and Realtor for You!
- Marilyn has over 20 years of experience successfully helping buyers and sellers in Denver CO, Aurora, Douglas, Denver and Arapahoe Counties, Englewood, Littleton, Greenwood Village and other adjacent areas.
- Marilyn knows the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy, having been a long-time metro Denver resident and Broker.
- Marilyn will do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the metro Denver Colorado real estate market.
- Marilyn is a full-time Realtor and real estate broker - anything less and you'd be short changed. Part timers just can't provide the knowledge, experience and service you need for what will probably be the biggest investment of your life!
- Marilyn will use her connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best financing possible, including "creative" financing, tax deferred exchanges and help for first time buyers and investors, assistance with short sales an counseling on loan modifications.
- Marilyn will represent you and negotiate for only your interests in the real estate transaction (unless there are written instructions to the contrary).
- Marilyn will guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a home or investment property, eliminating hassles and stress. She knows the ins and outs of the real estate transaction.
- As a standard business practice Marilyn keeps you apprised of market conditions as they evolve in the metro Denver area and suburbs.
- Marilyn won't waste your time - when an offer is made, she'll require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You'll have the advantage of her personal, one-on-one attention, as well as her dynamic web and e-mail resources. Her support staff is made up of some of the best people in the industry!
"Let's get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call me at 303-332-6166 or send me an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you're not ready to meet in person, please tour my website. I'm sure you'll find the resources here useful and helpful."
Marilyn Allen - ReMax Unlimited, Inc.